Special Educational Needs Report

Crockerton Primary School


 Who’s who and what do they do? 

Class teachers have the responsibility for the achievement and progress of all children in their class. Class teachers are available in the playground after school or may be contacted via their school email addresses.

Mrs Downing is the Special Educational Needs Coordinator.  Her role is to monitor and coordinate provision, provide advice and liaise with parents and outside agencies.  She may be contacted in the first instance via email or through the school office.

Mrs Chatwin is the governor with responsibility for SEND.

Mrs Aylesbury is the SENCo Assistant. Her role is support the SENCo with paperwork and referrals.

We have a team of teaching assistants who are trained to deliver a range of interventions and support programmes, with the guidance from the class teachers.

Crockerton CE Aided Primary School SEND School Information Report 2020

Mrs Downing may be contacted by email at: